Old Style Swords
Have you ever thought back to when S4L was released, when sword only mode didn’t exist and you had to play it with all skills available? The alaplaya Eventteam presents: A blast from the past for veteran players, and a nice change of pace for the more recent S4 Leaguers! Join us in the Old Style Swords Tournament!
The Old Style Swords Event will take place on Tuesday, 12th of June 2012, at 18:00 alaplaya time (GMT+2/CEST)
The maximum number of applications will be chosen depending on the amount we're able to handle. If we get more applications than we need, the number of participants will be drawn by lot. Application is possible until Sunday, 10th of June at 23.59 alaplaya-time.
Finals will be streamed at: www.livestream.com/annedroidstream
- Game Modes
- Death Match (DM)
- Battle Royal (BR)
- Weapon Limit: Unlimited
- Allowed Weapons
- Counter Sword (CS)
- Plasma Sword (PS)
- Storm Bat (SB)
- You must NOT use any other weapon, using other weapons will lead to your disqualification of the tournament.
- Allowed Skills: all skills excluding Metallic
- Gameplay rules: We will not allow camping by using any of the skills and life-reset abuse. (Jumping of the edge of maps to reset health) Any user found doing one of the stated actions will be disqualified immediately.
- Stats Limits: Users are forbidden from using Force packs weapons (+11% Attack, +5 HP, +5 SP, +3% Speed). Swords from the PEN shop or FUMBI are allowed only. Users are required to use cloth sets with the following stats:
- Head: (Weapon) Defense (Head) +7%
- Face: SP+6 / EXP +10%
- Shirt: Attack +5%
- Pants: Defense +5%
- Gloves&Shose: HP +4
- Accessory: SP +6 / EXP +10%
- PET: SP +6 / SP +8 (No Smart pack pets)
- Please note that the stated above stats are the maximum you’re allowed to use!
- Users may use normal weapons with eSper Chips and Enchants.
- Users may NOT use Force pack skin weapons from Coupon Fumbi.
- Name Changers: If you have used 1/7/30 days name changer before applying to the event, please mention your old permanent name and your new timed nickname.If you have used any name changer after applying for the event, reply to your ticket with the new name.Any player who will change his name and will not inform us about it will not be allowed to take part in the event.
- Level Limit: 30+
Please provide the following information in the eMail you send to this address:
- Subject: S4 Old Style Swords
- Your in-game name (If you are on a timed name changer, state both your timed nickname and your main nickname)
- Your in-game level
Here's an example screenshot of how it should look:
Any application that comes in too late or lacks the required information will not be considered at all. Besides you may only take part with the very character mentioned in your ticket, we will neither allow attendance with one of your other chars or with name change used! If you sign up for this event, please do not change your S4 nickname until the event is over, if you won until you received your AP. If there are any errors or changes needed to your ticket, please reply to the first one as soon as possible.
Any unnecessary behaviour affecting our events will not under any circumstances be tolerated. Please follow instructions and stick to the basic rules such as: not give away your password, only join rooms allocated to you, no use of bad language and no constant spamming to us or the lobby. If you do try to disrupt the event, we reserve the right to lock your account.
Before the event:
- If you're accepted, you will receive an email and ticket reply at least 24 hours before the event. (Alaplaya time)
- If you got your acceptance by ticket but didn´t receive the email, please reply to the ticket saying so. We'll send you the data as soon as possible (As long as it's before the event starts).
- If you're not accepted you will receive a ticket reply saying so.
- 1st 20.000 AP
- 2nd 15.000 AP
- 3rd 10.000 QP
Best of luck!
Your Alaplaya Event Team